We may require You, to allow us to collect and in certain exigent circumstances, to disclose information about you, for You to be able to utilize Our services in an uninterrupted manner. We provide this notice to help You better understand Our information collection and disclosure policies and better enable the protection of Your privacy and make an informed choice of how Your information is used.
- “We”, “Our”, and “Us” shall mean and refer to the Platform and/or the Company, as the context so requires.
- “You”, “Your”, “Yourself”, “User”, “Sellers”, “Vendors”, “Buyer”, and “Customer” shall mean and refer to natural and legal individuals who use the Website and who is competent to enter into binding contracts, as per Indian laws.
- “Buyers/Customers” shall refer to those willing to avail services for the purchase and delivery of goods through the Platform and “Sellers/Vendors” shall refer to those who purchase products wholesale through the Platform for retail purposes.
- “User” shall refer to both “Customers/Buyers” and “Seller/Vendors”.
- “Services” refer to providing a Platform for Customers and Sellers to purchase goods and products, make payment and receive delivery through the use of a single platform.
- “Third Parties” refer to any Application, company or individual apart from the User and the creator of this Application.
- The term “Platform” refers to the Website which provides the Users the facility to avail the services, paid as well as free as the case may be, provided by the Company.
- “Personal Information” shall mean and refer to any personally identifiable information that We may collect from You such as Name, Location, Email Id, Mobile number, Password etc. For removal of any doubts, please refer to Clause 2.
- Personal data such as, but not limited to, Name, Email Id, Mobile number, Mailing address, payment history, personal history and challenges etc;
- Tracking Information such as, but not limited to the IP address of your device and Device ID when connected to the Internet. This information may include the URL that you just came from, which URL you next go to, your computer browser information, and other information associated with your interaction with the Website.;
- Details of the Website usage for analytics.
- We also collect information from users of the site who do not possess a registered account, including, but not limited to, browsing behaviour, pages viewed etc. Under certain circumstance in order to enable the successful completion of the services as opted by you or to comply with applicable laws and regulations, we may collect, and store personal information provided by you.
- In cases where a third-party is required to complete a service requested by you, such information as is reasonably necessary by the Company to carry out your service request may be shared with such third party.
- We utilize payment gateways that are digitally encrypted to ensure your financial information related to payments remains secure. The Company will not use your financial information for any purpose other than to complete a transaction with you.
- The company/Website will not be liable for any loss or damages faced by the User while transacting online, especially in situations where the general security practices such as not revealing account/login related information to any other person etc. are not followed. Further, we request you to inform us in cases where your account has/may have been compromised.
- At every stage prior to, during or after information collection, you have the limited right to access all personally identifiable information provided, rectify or alter all personally identifiable information provided, restrict the level of information to be retained as per your sole discretion and object to the retention, use and potential disclosure of the personally identifiable information.
3. OUR USE OF YOUR INFORMATION
Any information collected by our Website will help improve the services of the website for all users, as it will be used for:
- For maintaining internal record.
- For providing the Services/Delivery of products.
- For enhancing the Services provided.
Any personal data that is collected by us shall be confidential in nature and used only for the furtherance of the services that are to be provided by the Website. Details including but not limited to Name, Location, Phone number, etc. of the User may be disclosed for the purpose of provision of Services to the User.
We collect information via Our server logs, including users’ IP addresses and pages visited. This will help us identify you and form a broad demographic and help us manage the web system and troubleshoot problems. We also use third-party analytics, tracking, optimization and targeting tools to understand how users engage with our Platform so that we can improve it and cater personalized content.
- Authentication cookies: To identify the user and share the content that he or she requested for.
- Functionality cookies: For customized user experience and resuming past course progress.
- Tracking, optimization and targeting cookies: To capture usage metric on device, operating system, browser etc. to capture behavioral metrics for better content delivery. To cater and suggest most suited products and services.
- The right to request a copy of your personal data which we hold about you;
- The right to request for any correction to any personal data if it is found to be inaccurate or out of date;
- The right to withdraw Your consent to the processing at any time;
- The right to object to the processing of personal data;
- The right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority.
- The right to obtain information as to whether personal data are transferred to a third country or to an international organization.
- Law and Order: We cooperate with law enforcement inquiries, as well as other third parties to enforce laws, such as: intellectual property rights, fraud and other rights. We can (and you authorize us to) disclose any information about you to law enforcement and other government officials as we, in our sole discretion, believe necessary or appropriate, in connection with an investigation of fraud, intellectual property infringements, or other activity that is illegal or may expose us or you to legal liability.
It is, however, pertinent to note that no encryption system is impenetrable and therefore, We cannot guarantee that Your information will be secure within Our database, nor can we confirm that Your information will not be intercepted by any third-party while being transmitted to the Company over the Internet.